Our yard supervisor will be managing day to day activities of Yard employees; perform various administrative duties in support of this function.
The most important aspect of our mission here at The Ultimate Group LLP is to provide and maintain a culture of Safety throughout the career of our field employees. We always put Safety above all else because we put a high value on the lives of our field employees and their families. To ensure that, Ultimate Group LLP provides a safe work place, free from any and all hazards on any job site that we assign a field employee to.
All of our potential field employees are required to maintain a professional attitude at all times, as well as provide quality workmanship while performing the scope of each project. The Ultimate Group LLP also requires our field employees to function in a manner that will reflect on their own skills, work ethic, quality of work and professionalism that raises the value of not only to the employee, but Ultimate Group as well.
- Monitor employee compliance with OSHA regulations and company quality and safety requirements throughout the shift; take immediate, corrective action when deviations occur
- Provide hands-on supervision of employee work assignments to ensure maximum, quality productivity Ensure compliance with customer guidelines and requirements
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels to effectively satisfy productivity goals and expectations
- Prepare inventory for loading; build loads
- Identify yard and equipment maintenance needs; initiate repair process, as needed
- Monitor attendance, benefit time, etc., to ensure submission of accurate payroll data
- Prepare daily reports for customers and terminal management
- Perform daily and weekly Yard audits to verify inventory
- Scan units for entry into inventory control system
- Ensure yard equipment is maintained appropriately
- Ensure loads comply with height and space requirements and are secured properly
- Verify load destination
- Establish, encourage and maintain positive working relationships with customers
- Identify opportunities for increased efficiencies and cost containment
- Ensure compliance with company policies and DOT/MOT/JWC/OSHA/AAR/OSHA Intl./CCOHS regulations, as applicable
- Collaborate with Human Resources, as appropriate, to facilitate legal compliance and fairness and consistency of treatment of employees across the organization
Why work for Ultimate Group?
Here at The Ultimate Group LLP, we don’t consider ourselves to be just another Construction Labor Company. Most Construction Labor Companies do not provide the following:
- The Ultimate Group LLP offers fully paid health insurance which includes hospitalization that is ACA compliant after just 30 days of employment with The Ultimate Group LLP.
- A paid referral program, example: (employee brings in a qualified candidate, and that candidate starts working for Ultimate Group the person that referred the candidate gets a dollar per hour pay raise. This is also uncapped, so you can bring in as many candidates as possible leaving the option open to make a substantial pay raise)
- Pay increases determined by performance, merit, attendance, attitude and overall quality of workmanship.
- A progressive tool buying program.
- Com Data Cards for convenience of our Field Employees to receive their weekly pay.
- Free OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety Training with the option of obtaining an OSHA 30 Hour Course.
- Regular cook outs at The Ultimate Group LLP office every Friday when you receive your pay for that week, employee’s families are welcome.
- Finally a safe, fun, family oriented work place to call home.If you see the value in working for a Great company, The Ultimate Group is were you belong.