Needing qualified and experienced commercial framers that can hang drywall, tape/mud and finish as well. These are long term positions for the right individuals that are willing to travel.
All candidates must possess the basic hand tools for the trade, a valid drivers license and your own reliable transportation. If you have taken an OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety and have the card to provide for our records, that will be a plus. If you have not, then Ultimate Group LLP will provide the course at no cost to you within the first 90 days of hire.
The most important aspect of our mission here at The Ultimate Group LLP is to provide and maintain a culture of Safety through out the career of our field employees while employed with us. We always put Safety above all else because we put a high value on the lives of our field employees and their families. To ensure that, Ultimate Group guarantees to provide a Safe work place, free from any and all hazards on any job site that we assign a field employee to. Ultimate Group LLP requires our field employees to report any unsafe work environment or scope of work to their immediate supervisor on the project they are assigned to, if no remedy is made to the situation in a reasonable amount of time, the field employee is required to stop and call the Ultimate Group LLP office immediately.
All of our potential field employees are required to maintain a quality, professionally orientated attitude at all times. Provide quality workmanship while performing the scope of work that has been scheduled for the duration of the project. Ultimate Group LLP also requires our field employees to function in a manner that will reflect on their own skills, work ethic, quality of work and professionalism that raises the value, of not only to the field employee, but also to the company. Punctuality to any project is crucial to the success of any field employee wishing to remain employed with the Ultimate Group LLP.
Here at The Ultimate Group LLP, we don’t consider ourselves to be just another “staffing agency”. Most “staffing agencies”, if not all, do not provide the following:
- The Ultimate Group LLP offers fully paid health insurance which includes hospitalization that is ACA compliant within 170 hours of employment with The Ultimate Group LLP.
- Competitive wages with evaluations being performed after 90 days. Pay increases are determined by performance, merit, attendance, attitude and over all quality of workmanship.
- Paid vacation time off that accrues by the amount of hours of employment that are performed during the course of the calender year.
- A progressive tool buying program that can be taken advantage of after 200 hours of performance.
- Com Data Cards for convenience of our Field Employees to receive their weekly pay.
- Cash advances.
- Free OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety Training with the option of obtaining an OSHA 30 Hour Course.
- Regular Safety cook outs at the Ultimate Group LLP office so our field employees can bring there families to as well.
- Ultimate Group LLP is a family orientated business and considers our Field Employees, their families to be our family as well.
If you see the value in working for The Ultimate Group LLP could be what your searching for, then please contact The Ultimate Group LLP office with your updated resume` for our review and consideration for employment.
The Ultimate Group LLP
Kansas City, MO