Ultimate Group is seeking experienced HVAC Duct Builder to join our team. If you are an HVAC Duct Builder with at least 4 years of HVAC installation, maintenance, sheet metal and repair experience this is your chance to advance your career!
- Studying building plans and working drawings to determine work aids required and sequence of installations
- Diagnosing causes of equipment breakdowns, testing parts with appropriate instruments, disassembling and assembling parts, and making necessary repairs
- Locating and marking position of pipe and/or duct connections and passage holes for same in walls and floors and then cutting openings to accommodate pipe and/or duct fittings, using hand tools and power tools
- Cutting and threading pipe, using pipe cutters, cutting torch, and pipe-threading machine
The most important aspect of our mission here at The Ultimate Group LLP is to provide and maintain a culture of Safety throughout the career of our field employees. We always put Safety above all else because we put a high value on the lives of our field employees and their families. To ensure that, Ultimate Group LLP provides a safe work place, free from any and all hazards on any job site that we assign a field employee to.
All of our potential field employees are required to maintain a professional attitude at all times, as well as provide quality workmanship while performing the scope of each project. The Ultimate Group LLP also requires our field employees to function in a manner that will reflect on their own skills, work ethic, quality of work and professionalism that raises the value of not only to the employee, but Ultimate Group as well.
- Are you a professional?
- Can you dress accordingly?
- Can you perform the Task?
- Do you have reliable transportation?
- Do you have a valid drivers licenses?
- Do you have the tools necessary to perform your job duties?
- Can you make it to the Job without any financial assistance?
- Do you agree to getting paid once a week?
*If you answered no to any of these questions Ultimate Group will not be able to employ you.
- The Ultimate Group LLP offers fully paid health insurance which includes hospitalization that is ACA compliant after just 30 days of employment with The Ultimate Group LLP.
- A paid referral program, example: (employee brings in a qualified candidate, and that candidate starts working for Ultimate Group the person that referred the candidate gets a dollar per hour pay raise. This is also uncapped, so you can bring in as many candidates as possible leaving the option open to make a substantial pay raise)
- Pay increases determined by performance, merit, attendance, attitude and overall quality of workmanship.
- A progressive tool buying program.
- Com Data Cards for convenience of our Field Employees to receive their weekly pay.
- Free OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety Training with the option of obtaining an OSHA 30 Hour Course.
- Regular cook outs at The Ultimate Group LLP office every Friday when you receive your pay for that week, employee’s families are welcome.
- Finally a safe, fun, family oriented work place to call home.If you see the value in working for a Great company, The Ultimate Group is were you belong.